Technical Sales Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Basf
Basf urgently required following position for Technical Sales Support Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Sales Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Basf Jobs Details:
- Provide adequate Technical Support to the country sales organization.
- Active participation in market; transfer knowledge to the market and from the market to the organization
- Undertake distributor training as required
- Conduct field days and provide end user interface
- Implement the Technical Crop Trial Plans.
- Documentation of technical information of the region (weeds, diseases, pests,…)
- Develop Field trials plan and ensure that trials aimed to are aimed to create product knowledge and support launch preparation as well support positioning.
- Guarantee the compilation of reports for field trials that are carried out by sales with the goal to generate valid efficacy and testimonials.
- Visit of farmers & Influencers for technical sales activities. Provide TSS during the sales season (meetings, visits, lectures)
- Follow up complaints and claims regarding BASF products performance. Manage Product performance enquiries.
- Liaise with Technical manager on samples according to field trial plans.
- CROP DRIVERS; maintain a continuous relationship with Crop drivers in charge of crops in order to implement field trials , events, field days , trainings, crop booklets…etc .
- Facilitate the connection between the Sales force, Marketing and Technical.
- Support the inclusion, where possible, of (new) products and the preservation of existing in the Food Chain (TESCO lists).
- Ensure HSE compliance on the field.
- Education: Degree qualifications in Agricultural Science.
- Working Experience: +5 years of agricultural industry field and research experience.
- Significant hands-on experience in farming operations.
- PC skills –Windows environment including word, excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.