Medical Science Liaison Jobs Vacancy in Gsk Belgium
Gsk Belgium urgently required following position for Medical Science Liaison. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Science Liaison Jobs Vacancy in Gsk Belgium Jobs Details:
The MSL is the field-based scientific expert on their assigned therapy area, disease area, clinical practice and competitor landscape with the key responsibility of engagement with the HCPs:
- To provide scientific and medical information in compliance with local policies and procedures.
- To respond compliantly to unsolicited information requests from HCPs and disseminate important safety information to the HCPs.
- Deliver Scientific Engagement with the HCPs through 1: many & 1:1 interactions and ensure timely & quality submission of activities on Veeva system and aligned documentation for all activities.
- Uphold GSK’s commitment to the values of patient focus, transparency and integrity in all interactions and exchange of information between GSK and external communities.
- Conduct peer-to–peer, robust scientific dialogue with external experts (e.g. HCPs, Patient groups …), selected according to their relevant experience and uses this to generate insights and secure advice that informs GSK development of medicines of value, for the ultimate benefit of patients.
- Involve in ad hoc, unplanned scientific discussions with HCP/External Experts where there is no pre-determined intent to gain advice, however do not initiate discussions of pre-authorisation or off-label information.
- Respond in a timely and accurate manner, to unsolicited requests for on or off-label information or safety concerns from HCPs.
- Facilitate, present, or participate in GSK-sponsored Advisory Boards where appropriate and in full alignment with Scientific Engagement principles and operating practices.
- Deliver Medical Education Activities in alignment with the principles of Scientific Engagement.
- Attend scientific meetings to gather information on recent data for the assigned TAs.
Recruiter required to update
•A Bachelor’s degree in Medicine, with a strong academic background. Post graduate is an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of experience, preferred in pharmaceutical industry.
- Clinical experience with knowledge of drug development process.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written as well as strong presentation and interpersonal skills with experience in evaluating and effectively communicating evidence based medicine.
- Excellent command of English language.
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.