Technical Buyer Jobs Vacancy in Danone القاهرة
Danone القاهرة urgently required following position for Technical Buyer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Buyer Jobs Vacancy in Danone القاهرة Jobs Details:
[[Danone Egypt]],a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for [[Technical Buyer]] [[, in Obour Plant.]] Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis. For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside!
Operations buyer is responsible for ensuring that the company selects the most appropriate goods and services on the basis of price, quality, delivery times and services support.
The Job holder is responsible for all purchases of the factory such as Spare parts, machinery, services (Labors, scrap, rentals), Warehouse, Fleet and R&D.
- Suppliers selection for the Operations spend area through a tender process, and subsequently negotiating the right costs in the right remuneration structure
- Coordinating between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers on all purchases concerning operations and SC.
- Following up with Finance on payments and invoices for the different suppliers as well as LG issuance by the supplier in case of advance payment.
- Implementing the purchasing policy across all spend of Operations and educating all internal customers about the process (multiple policies not only purchasing : vendor creation, payment process,…etc)
- Develop reports and analysis to monitor/assess operations spend performance as well as productivity for the factory.
- Supporting the operations team in identifying and carrying out productivity projects with targeted savings. ( COVI projects)
- Coordinate the yearly planned shutdown to ensure the availability of the requested spare parts and services to comply with the shutdown schedule.
- Responsible for identifying suppliers and increasing the pool of suppliers for the operations in order to benchmark company’s purchases and making sure we have the best value for money.
- Responsible for setting up the price structure and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the selected suppliers as well as the contracts.
- Improve payments terms with the suppliers to help provide the Company with the optimum payment facilities.
- Keeping track of historical purchases through a database of old Purchase orders , Offers and bidding evaluations files( kept as reference for the future)
- Suppliers Management and development (i.e Ensuring suppliers are aware of business objectives, goals and maintaining a good relationship with business partners)
- Supervise the delivery of ordered materials/services to meet the committed delivery dates.
- Involved in the budget preparation for the operation purchases of the Factory.
- Holds a bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in the same field.
- Knowledge of Procurement basics.
- Dares to Challenge & Drives for Transformation.
- Connects & Builds Authentic Relationships.
- Influences & Mobilizes Stakeholders.
- Delivers value for Danone, Customers & Communities with high standards.
- Takes Accountability & Make Decisions.
- Understands Self & Strives for Development
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com We have something special inside, do you?