Banking Cusotmer Service French Jobs Vacancy in Pillars Consultancy
Pillars Consultancy urgently required following position for Banking Cusotmer Service French. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Banking Cusotmer Service French Jobs Vacancy in Pillars Consultancy Jobs Details:
Banking Customer Service Executive - Multinational Vacancy (French)
- Role Dimensions
- Acquire and update knowledge on procedures related to relevant process.
- Ensure that the process requirements are met, adhered to, completed in accordance with established procedures and standards set.
- Work well independently; complete assigned tasks in the established timeframe as per the process benchmarks.
- Ensure that the productivity, quality levels are achieved as per the standards sent for the process.
- Demonstrate ways to improve customer service, increase productivity.
- Assist line manager/supervisor with managing day-to-day operations and support colleagues on process if needed.
- Participate in team meeting / team activities and work towards sustaining team spirit.
- Support achievement of team objectives.
- Proactively identify issues, if any, and escalate.
- Provide service to customers by focusing on resolving requests efficiently, accurately, and professionally.
- Demonstrate knowledge of features, benefits and procedures and take initiative to review daily process updates for defect free implementation.
- To maintain internal and external control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- Meet targets on productivity and accuracy as per the targets and metrics defined for the process.
- Instructions/requests to be correctly interpreted understood and implemented.
- Ensure that the process related procedures are implemented as per the process manuals.
- Ensure that fraud/errors/irregular transactions (if any) are identified and escalated.
- Agreed volume of work is handled contributing to the achievement of the unit/department/centre performance target.
- Identify and escalate potential showstoppers
- Contribute to the creation of a supportive work environment driven by people centric values
- Build professional relationships with colleagues in other areas
- Ensure that each work is completed in accordance with established procedures and standards.
- Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree from a French Faculty/University.
- Only graduates are eligible to apply (any other applications will be rejected).
- Computer literate and ability to work on basic applications like MS Excel, MS Word and Lotus Notes.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and French (French it’s a must).
- Ability to be flexible and willing to change along with changes in corporate and department objectives in addition to recommending changes to assist in meeting these objectives.
- Ability to balance quality and quantity (volumes) with primary focus on quality.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to evolving and changing priorities. Procedures change frequently; selected candidates are expected to implement the changes immediately with minimal training.
- Is self-motivated, pragmatic (sense of urgency is a must).
- Flexible to work on a rotational basis (morning and night shifts).
- Ability to multi task.
- Corporate Benefits
- Open, connected and dependable work environment.
- A competitive basic salary and annual discretionary bonus scheme (based on yearly performance and behaviour).
- Medical insurance (MetLife) coverage for yourself, your spouse and children which includes surgeries, optics and dental.
- A staff rate personal loan.
- Special rates to our staff (e.g. sports club restaurants, hotels, gym and car merchants).
- 5-day work in shift pattern, with night shift allowance provided.
- Progressive career advancement opportunities.
- Transportation provided to all our staff with door to door conditions when applicable.
- Opportunities for social and sports activities.
- Educational Policy.
- Professional global Career progression.
- Our organization offers great facilities such as
- On site Restaurant, vending machines which includes (coffee, tea, different options for Snacks).
- Activities / games area which includes ( Billiard, Ping pong, and baby foot)
- On floor play station room.
- A walking distance Coffee shop.
- We have a dedicated team (Engagement and Culture) focuses on having an engaging, motivating working environment, looksafter the overall employee’s experience throughout their journey.
- How to Apply
Send your CV to Info@pillars-eg.com
Job Code : French-Bkg
- Number of Vacancies Open
13 Vacancies Open