System Admin Deputy Manager Jobs Vacancy in Company الجيزة
Company الجيزة urgently required following position for System Admin Deputy Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
System Admin Deputy Manager Jobs Vacancy in Company الجيزة Jobs Details:
- Main Purpose:Install, Operate and maintain all current and new systems including infrastructure, active directory, DNS, exchange server, share point, DHCP, server communicatingResponsibilities:
Job Requirements:Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent, MCSE CertifiedExperience: 3-5 years of experience in a similar position.Languages: Very Good command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing).Computer Skills:MS Word Skills AdvancedMS Excel Skills AdvancedMS PowerPoint AdvancedMS Outlook Skills AdvancedWorking Conditions:Working Days: 5 Days/week [Sunday Till Thursday].Days Off: Two days/Week [Friday and Saturday]Working Hours: From 07:30am till 04:00pm.Working Environment: 90% of standard office work, 10% outdoors
- Configure, maintain and operate the SharePoint, communication server, backup server and configuration server, all windows based Servers, systems
- Install, operate and upgrade operating systems and Antivirus
- Monitor servers preventive and corrective maintenance
- Perform daily system monitoring, verify the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, review system and application logs, and verify completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform regular security, and system monitoring, including the required security patches.
- Maintain user accounts, e-mail systems, mobile mails for users, Internet access and VPN access
- Monitor, plan and coordinate the distribution of client / server software and service packs
- Develop, maintain, and operate data backup and restore and off site backup.