Messenger Jobs Vacancy in Activeunited Nations Development Programme Undp القاهرة
Activeunited Nations Development Programme Undp القاهرة urgently required following position for Messenger. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Messenger Jobs Vacancy in Activeunited Nations Development Programme Undp القاهرة Jobs Details:
This job opening is for two positions.
Under the overall guidance and supervision of Administrative Assistant, the Messenger provides reliable messenger services and reliable and safe sanitary services.
S/he demonstrates a client-oriented approach, high sense of responsibility, courtesy, tact and ability to work with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily Office premises cleaning and keep in order.
- General/ thorough cleaning and keep in order – once a week and when needed.
- Provision of other tasks related to cleaning and messenger duties carry on.
- Keeping clean offices, kitchen, corridors, stairs, toilets, meeting room, workshop venue and the entire office environment at all times;
- Paying attention and ensuring hygienic standard of sanitary facilities at all times;
- Keeps office room floors, surfaces, furniture, walls, doors, windows, carpets clean and hygienic;
- Keep all rest rooms clean, neat and provided with all hygiene items; toilet papers, cleaning liquids, etc.
- Report on the stock status of toilet rolls, soaps, washing liquid etc. regularly;
- Maintain the organization of paper, documents, and clean desks and offices;
- Support office hospitality in the presence of guests;
- Collection and delivery of mail and other materials as required from and to the post office, government agencies and other institutions;
- Sorting, delivery and pick up of mail from various offices on the premises at regular intervals. Maintenance of records as required;
- Packaging of material received for dispatch; labeling, inserting material in envelopes and franking outgoing mail;
- Photocopying and document duplicating services;
- Ensuring that refreshments are served and provided to the management staff and attendees of official meetings as requested;
- Assist in the loading, unloading and movement of furniture, equipment and cargo office supplies;
- Perform variety of unskilled tasks as helper and messenger;
- Remain flexible and work outside working hours when required;
- Other duties as required by admin and/or management.
- Ability to sort out and organize large quantities of material for dispatch.
- Understanding of essential UNOCHA administrative procedures and requirements.
- Efficiency in the delivery of all listed services.
- Focuses on results for the client and responds positively to feedback;
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude;
- Responds positively to critical feedback.
- Working relationships among other cleaning personnel and other colleagues limited to the minimal information exchange needed.
- Confidentiality of information and internal documentation.
Required Skills and Experience
- Education: Primary education is required while secondary education is desirable.
- Experience: At least 1- 2 years of work experience preferably with international organizations.
- Language: Good knowledge of the Arabic language and Ability to understand and speak English is highly desirable.