Php Developer Jobs Vacancy in Appium Technology Llc القاهرة
Appium Technology Llc القاهرة urgently required following position for Php Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Php Developer Jobs Vacancy in Appium Technology Llc القاهرة Jobs Details:
We are looking for a PHP Developer, you will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development, through developing, testing and launching.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code.
- Produce detailed specifications.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Follow industry best practices.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or any related subject.
- Preferred to have more than 2 years of experience in PHP.
- Must Have Experience with MVC frameworks preferably “Laravel”.
- Must have experience using commercial and social APIs and SDKs.
- Strong working experience with Object Oriented Programming and templates systems.
- Have a good awareness of web standards and compatibility issues.
- Good understanding of security issues and accessibility issues.
- Must be at least very good in the English language “Read & Write”.
- Front-End web experience is a plus.
- Using Photoshop & Zeplin is a plus.
- Using Agile/Scrum methodologies is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- PHP Development: 2 years