Associate Gtrf Services Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc القاهرة
Hsbc القاهرة urgently required following position for Associate Gtrf Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Gtrf Services Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc القاهرة Jobs Details:
Associate GTRF Services
HSBC is one of the world’s leading banks, with a network covering 67 countries and territories. Our global reach means we offer many ways for you to develop your career. We offer an inclusive, values-led culture, tailored learning and development programmes and competitive benefits. We have roles in retail, commercial, investment and private banking and a range of operational and functional teams.
Trade is a core product for the Group across various customer segments, including GBM, CMB, and Private Banking. The jobholder is responsible providing a high level of customer service by ensuring processing of Global Trade and Receivables Finance transactions are actioned within the service level parameters, minimising operational risk by applying a high degree of attention and ensuring accuracy. The job holder will need a good understanding in Trade operations in terms of technical knowledge, thorough understanding of International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) published rules as well as TRF FIM, Internal Controls and Group Compliance Policy including International sanctions and FCC etc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Impact on the Business
• Maintain and improve the delivery of “world class” customer service by working as directed by management to ensure that all work is processed within PLA
• To ensure that all work is processed with guidelines and appropriate timescales in order to minimize operational risk and/or customer complaint
• To be aware of the nature of our customers business and FCC requirements and alert any unusual transactions, to Line Management
Customers / Stakeholders
• Ensure that the customer is at the heart of everything we do both personally and as an organisation by ensuring work is completed in accordance with established procedures and standards
• Ensure a high degree of accuracy in order to minimise operational risk
• Work productively and professionally
• Demonstrate ways to improve customer service and increase productivity
Leadership & Teamwork
• To develop ones self by expanding job and industry knowledge by ensuring all mandatory training and e learning (Coastline) is completed within timescales
• Contribute to the creation of a supportive work environment driven by demonstrating HSBC values
• To identify best practice opportunities within the team
Operational Effectiveness & Control
• To continually evaluate the operational risks inherent in the process you work and to raise any concerns with Line Management
• To be fully conversant with FIM, anti money laundering, internal procedures, policies and sanctions and regulatory requirements of our business partners
• Ensure all mandatory training is undertaken in a timely manner
• Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
Experience & Qualifications:
• 2 years working experience
• Fluent in English and French
• Good International Trade experience and background required, working knowledge of ICC Publications such as UCP/ISBP/ ICC OPINIONS / URR/ URC as applicable to their role
• Awareness of the trade facilities and customer trade cycles
• Good knowledge of the systems/ applications used in Trade processing
• Strong interpersonal skills
Commercial Banking (CMB) serves millions of businesses, from small enterprises and mid-market companies to large multinationals, in developed and faster-growing markets around the world. We provide the services and expertise that businesses need to thrive. Commercial Banking has a network that covers three-quarters of global trade flows. We provide businesses with banking services in their home markets and overseas. These include trade and receivables finance, payments and cash management, multi-currency accounts, commercial cards, overdrafts, working capital finance, insurance, term loans and syndicated, leveraged, acquisition and project finance. For more information visit http://www.hsbc.com/careers/explore-our-business
We put diversity at the heart of our business and we take our responsibility to develop our talent seriously.
Joining HSBC will give you the chance to work in a collegiate, supportive and inclusive environment in which we seek to develop and promote people based on merit. We will provide you with tailored training and support to help you identify and follow your chosen career path, as well as access to a range of market-competitive benefits.
What to expect at HSBC
• The chance to realise your ambitions
• Globally connected careers
• A strong emphasis on values
• Learning and development opportunities
• An inclusive, meritocratic culture
• Market-competitive benefits
Global Careers Opportunities
Visit our Global Careers site where you can explore our business, meet our people and find useful application hints and tips http://www.hsbc.com/careers .