Medical Affairs Manager Jobs Vacancy in Glaxosmithkline القاهرة
Glaxosmithkline القاهرة urgently required following position for Medical Affairs Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Affairs Manager Jobs Vacancy in Glaxosmithkline القاهرة Jobs Details:
- To Establish Medical / Scientific Engagement strategies of the assigned Therapy area(s) through effective scientific, fair, balanced, updated, and evidence-based interactions with external experts; via numerous activities e.g. seeking insights, advisory boards, External expert engagement, standalone meetings, conducting 1: many interactions, congress symposia and NIME projects.
- To provide scientific support for GSK internal stakeholders.
- To ensure Medical Governance framework through quality medical support services and scientific knowledge that meets the needs of GSK operations with due regards to the high ethical standards, benefits and safety of patients.
- Formulate the Scientific engagement / medical plans of the assigned therapy area and to ensure timely implementation & follow up of different milestones & KPIs of such plans.
- Develop and execute scientific engagement activities that will enhance GSK understanding of medicine, elevate HCP knowledge, improve patient care and build trust with the healthcare community.
- Conducts peer-to-peer, robust scientific dialogue with external experts (eg. HCPs, Payer, Patient groups) to generate insights that help in the formulation of the medical / Commercial plans.
- Deliver Scientific Engagement related documentation of all interactions with HCPs in line with the medical governance & local SOPs.
- Provide the necessary support to Marketing and commercial teams and other internal stakeholders for the Product Portfolio.
- Establish GSK as a key player in the Therapy Area and enhance the scientific image of GSK among Healthcare Professionals and key external experts
- Support governing the ethical practices of all promotional and marketing activities in the Therapy Area with the aim to foster the ethical and scientific image of GSK as a leading pharmaceutical company.
- Provide product and disease area information to external customers. This need is met primarily through direct scientific interactions with healthcare professionals (HCPs), including data presentations and responding to enquiries.
- Review & approve labelling of locally marketed products to ensure it reflects the latest safety data.
- Answer medical scientific inquiries from customers & field force, evaluation of scientific literature, support sales force with scientific argument for GSK marketed products.
- Provide disease background training for the field force.
- MM would be responsible for presenting TA updates during 1: many interactions with the HCPs.
•Medical degree is a must.
- At least 3 years’ experience within the Pharmaceutical Industry is preferable.
- Post graduate studies is an advantage (Master Degree or Diploma).
- In-depth scientific knowledge of medicine development, including the clinical trial process.
- Excellent command of English language
- Good Computer skills (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.