Fundraising Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Giza Systems Education Foundation القاهرة
Giza Systems Education Foundation القاهرة urgently required following position for Fundraising Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Fundraising Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Giza Systems Education Foundation القاهرة Jobs Details:
Raises funds and contributions. Maintains and grows relationships with existing corporate donors. Proactively identifies and develops new sources of financial support to meet annual fundraising goals, through execution of special event fundraisers and other activities.
- Responsible for the fundraising activities to raise the annual budget to implement the different projects of the foundation.
- Develop a deep understanding of GSEF’s mission and goals to effectively communicate to the giving community.
- Proactively identify prospects, building and maintaining a pipeline to grow donor partnerships.
- Work within a solicitation plan building new and nurturing current relationships through a series of personal visits, meetings, events and follow up stewardship practices.
- Build viable and sustainable fundraising capacity
- Track and report progress against targets to the Foundation Manager.
- Evaluate success and progress of accomplishing goals and refines business tactics as needed.
- Work with the staff in the cultivation/solicitation process as appropriate.
- Develop and update databases of donors including individual, corporate, and agencies with contacts and focus/preferences
- Prepare needed materials related to fundraising activities, pitches, grants or events
- Raise awareness and promote the Foundation’s mission and goals though networking, events, pitches, etc.
- Initiate and develop creative and innovative fundraising ideas offline and online
- Work with external consultant(s) to increase the fundraising activities and meet targets
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & negotiation skills.
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent following-up skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
3-5 years of experiences in NGO of which at least 2 years in fundraising.
Economics, marketing or business major.
- Giza Systems Ref.: GSEF-2018-06-62
- Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Job Role: Marketing and PR
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Job Division: GSEF
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience : Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Nationality: Egypt
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
Giza Systems Education Foundation is a civil educational non-profit foundation seeking to combat ignorance and poverty in the most marginalized areas in Egypt through the use of technology and technical expertise. The Foundation strives for the integration and exchange of experiences with civil society organizations and NGOs, in addition to creating successful partnerships with the private sector and various state institutions in order to provide solutions that lead to real, on-ground development, while innovatively addressing the economic and social challenges faced by the Egyptian society.