Senior Production Optimization Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Shell المعادي
Shell المعادي urgently required following position for Senior Production Optimization Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Production Optimization Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Shell المعادي Jobs Details:
Mandatory requirement - For employees, include as a minimum the following HSSE accountability:
Every individual has a duty to both themselves and those around them to ensure that safe practice is adhered to at all times. In addition to any specific accountabilities for HSSE, all employees are accountable for ensuring that they take care of themselves and adopt exemplary safe behaviours.
Give direction and advice on operations delivery, together with appropriate challenge of all disciplines to ensure effective delivery of production optimization.
- Business Plan delivery (annual +90 day plan)
- Update, Implement & adhere to the Production Management System
- Production data capture & assurance on daily basis
- Short & medium term production forecasting
- Loss management & RCA
- HC Allocation structure development, maintenance & assurance
- HC and Chemical Metering & Allocation requirements for new developments
- PtL opportunities progression with key stakeholders within JV
- Locked in Potential management
- Partners Focal Point for Production Performance & Production Forecasts
- Present Production Updates to Partners in both the Board & TCM Meetings
- Strategic Support to JV Management for Planning and Production Scenario modelling providing technical advice on Asset Production
- Lead the Production Forecast, Assumptions & Opportunities related Business Planning process on behalf of the JV as input to the Partners Business Planning Process
- Implement the Production Well Integrity Management System (PWIMS) requirements
- Identify the Production Risks & Opportunities and their impact on the Asset Production Forecast.
- Ensure Partners interests and rights in Production are secured within the JV.
- Prepare, Lead & Apply Risk Assessment for Production Optimisation Opportunities
- Contribute to the Operational Excellence Assessments, Audits, Peer & Functional Reviews on Production matters
- Mentors and Coaches less experienced staff
The job holder must be able to challenge outcomes and views which do not meet the production optimization criteria, or hinder delivery thereof.
the job holder must ensure the production risks and opportunities are captured in the Business Planning Cycle by both the JV and partners.
Everyone has a duty and the authority to stop work which they believe is unsafe - all staff, regardless of level or position have explicit authority to stop any working practice, process or activity, by any employee, contractor or third party, which they believe is unsafe and may potentially cause harm, or represents a future risk of harm, to any work colleague, or associated people and / inhabitants without fear of reprisal.
The jobholder should identify weaknesses/gaps which prevent compliance with minimum standards and delivery of optimum performance across the JV, and introduce measures to resolve problems, together with implementing and monitoring action plans, with named action owners, to recover lost production and deliver opportunities.
The jobholder must also ensure that everyone is on board and buys into the optimization strategy.
The Jobholder shall contribute to the Operational Excellence Assessments, Audits, Peer & Functional Reviews.
Will be required to liaise with and challenge the JV Management Team across all disciplines; will look for and ensure support is received internally from Operations, Production Technology and Process & Pipeline Engineering.
External interaction will be with SENV, Shell, Partners and other sister Companies, to ensure lessons learned are shared and implemented where relevant & to ensure variances between JV & Partners Production Budgets & Latest Estimates are understood by all stakeholders.
Experience in operating and maintaining both onshore and offshore facilities is required. Knowledge of project delivery, flow assurance, Petroleum Engineering, well engineering, logistics and other key functions will benefit the position.
Mentor and Coach Junior Engineers
A degree in engineering or relevant science.
A highly competent team leader and communicator, quick to adapt new and innovative ideas, with a challenging and probing mindset.
Should be self-motivated and resilient, with ability to identify gaps and influence change.
No. of Positions
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.