Personal Banker Jobs Vacancy in Company الزقازيق
Company الزقازيق urgently required following position for Personal Banker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Personal Banker Jobs Vacancy in Company الزقازيق Jobs Details:
Promote the development and growth of CIB market share through selling a value-adding financial services to achieve the set objectives and applying superior quality service to keep CIB image. In addition to handling all customers’ requests/instructions.Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree of commerce, business administration, accounting or its equivalent.
- From 0- 2 years of experience.
- Communication skills
- Customer and service oriented
- Working under pressure.
- High sense of control
- Excellent command of English Language.
Knowledge of all retail banking products and services is an asset
Sales & Service
- Provide customers with basic information on all Bank’s products/services to increase Customer awareness & ensure a high level of quality service.
- Achieve assigned targets/volume/attrition/x-sell/deep-sell for the branch in both assets and liabilities to ensure that targets are met through walk-in, relationship building and depending of existing customer base and companies as well as new to bank clients in a transparent & ethical way.
- Track customers’ inflows and outflows and contact customers to seek information on reasons for unexpected behaviors to maintain better-quality service level and meet set budgets.
- Ensure that every customer interaction is conducted as a superior service experience and in line with the defined CIB customer experience standards TAT and bank service indicators (including wait time, telephone timeliness, reply to customer queries and messages etc.).
- Handle customers’ queries and complaints and ensure effective closure of complaints within the set TAT& SLA to reach customer satisfaction and loyalty
Reporting & Communication
- Prepare a daily sales report (DSR) including sales activities and call reports, share it with supervisor and branch head to track sales performance achievement versus budget and work on alternative plans when needed.
- Respond positively and diligently to colleagues and coordinate and communicate effectively with branch staff and support units to ensure that customers’ requests are processed timely and efficiently.
- Introduce and promote alternate channels to customers to reduce traffic in branches.
- Be attentive to any possible frauds/risks and provide feedback to direct supervisor for guidance and assistance.
- Receive all relevant customer requests related to cheque book, credit & debit cards, TDs, CDs..etc. check their validity and send to related departments for completion.
Policies, Processes and Procedures
Follows all relevant department policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
Follows the day-to-day operations related to own jobs in the Branch to ensure continuity of work
Complies with all relevant CBE regulations, banking laws, AML regulations and internal CIB policies and code of conduct in order to maintain CIB’s sound legal position and mitigate any potential risks.
CIB is Egypt’s leading private sector bank, offering a broad range of financial products and services to its customers, including enterprises of all sizes, institutions, households and high-net worth individuals. CIB strives to provide superior financial solutions to meet all customers’ needs. Having the strongest brand equity rightfully places CIB as the bank of choice for over 500 of Egypt’s largest corporations. CIB shows tremendous potential within the bourgeoning Retail and SME Banking markets. Through its superior management, high-operating standards, corporate governance best practices and training programs,CIB has succeeded in becoming the most profitable commercial bank operating in Egypt for more than 40 years.