Senior Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Quick Petroleum Services Recruitment القاهرة
Quick Petroleum Services Recruitment القاهرة urgently required following position for Senior Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Quick Petroleum Services Recruitment القاهرة Jobs Details:
To apply, please send your CV indicating the title to email address:
Responsible for Account coding of Suppliers Invoices and Expense Claims.
- Responsible for preparation /Supervision of Suppliers Payments along with Junior Accountant.
- Responsible for Payroll preparation & payment on due dates.
- Issuance of Bank Guarantees and upkeep of Guarantees Register.
- Maintain fixed asset and depreciation administration, along with Senior Accountant 1.
- Supervise Petty Cash disbursements & re-imbursement.
- Preparation & posting of Monthly Standing Journals
- Liaise with External Tax consultants on Payroll tax returns & payments
- Co-ordinate Social Insurance monthly payments and reconciliation
- Obtain Sales tax exemption for more Suppliers –Co-ordinate with Free-zone
- Comply with the new requirements of HSBC to provide all required documentation for Outgoing payments.
Graduation Qualifications: Recognized qualification in accounting e.g. B. com or equivalent experience.
Working Experience: Min. 7 years’ experience in equivalent position
Fluency in written and spoken English
Computer skills (Microsoft Office)