Tourism Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ameely Travel القاهرة
Ameely Travel القاهرة urgently required following position for Tourism Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tourism Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ameely Travel القاهرة Jobs Details:
- 7 to 10 years.
About the Job
- Provide leadership and vision to the Company by assisting the CEO and staff with the development of long range
and annual plans, and with the evaluation and reporting of progress on plans.
- Analysis documents and proposals as needed to assist the Company in determining and meeting its long and short term goals.
- Manage advertising opportunities in other theatre program, press and at venues.
- Organize the availability of company members for PR events as necessary.
- Oversee content, Service and distribution of all marketing and publicity materials (posters, program, flyers, mail outs, brochures etc)
with staff designer and project manager.
- Co-ordinate the invitation of potential future promoters and supporters of the company.
- Provide recommendations regarding investments and cash strategies.
- Provide vision and leader ship in long - range fiscal planning to ensure the continuity and solvency of the company.
- Insure meeting weekly/monthly production and annual budget plan.
- Ensure client and vendor file integrity (documents, analytical information where required, communication notations, etc.).
- Assist in development of forms and tools to increase company efficiency and risk management.
- Salary: Basic + Commission ( Negotiable).
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Ability to travel to our branch in Saudi Arabia.
- Experience 7-10 years in the same industry (GCC Market preferred).