Business Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Sanofi القاهرة
Sanofi القاهرة urgently required following position for Business Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Sanofi القاهرة Jobs Details:
IA Communication Support
- Define the internal communication strategy and the useful ways of serving group communication goals aligning with the IA Head & the HRBP.
- Preparation of IA yearly internal communication budget.
- Partnering the HR department in developing employee’s communication strategy in engendering ONE SANOFI Culture.
- Partner HR to regularly carry out studies/surveys among employees to evaluate how SANOFI IA is perceived, whether its strategy is understood and to identify new expectations.
- Communicate with all IA functions to develop internal communication’s plan that keeps all employees informed of IA activities.
- Design, draft, and produce internal articles to the company’s newsletter pointed at IA employees/activities.
- Cooperate with the communication team to update Sanofi Egypt internal and external websites with any IA activity in regular basis.
- Design, organize, and manage IA internal events preparing the event checklist, assigning a team and communicating with the concerned suppliers.
- Design and produce internal audiovisual productions / events branding in alignment with the communication & IT teams.
- Developing and producing full IA profile toolkit including video production and IA history.
Corporate Social Responsibilities;
- Build CSR Governance with HSE Department to ensure effective and proactive solutions regarding energy saving, water management and waste management.
- Coordinate the implementation of the affiliate CSR projects plan and its monitoring through IA KPIs.
- Coordinate workflow, within IA organization & affiliate.
- Update, track and follow-up delegated tasks to management committee ensuring progress to deadlines punctuality.
- Guaranteeing having flexible calendar to support IA business needs.
- Follow-up with all departments heads the submission of their monthly reports, reviewing and compiling all in one comprehensive report.
- Receive, screen & optimize communications to the IA head limiting those requiring priority actions or not requiring immediate interference.
- Check deadlines on incoming requests and put preliminary work in place.
- Developing and following-up the documentation & archiving system of the office in order to provide an easy access to all information and keeps sensitive material in confidence.
- Align with security dep. concerning external & internal visitor’s restrictions.
- Managing travel coordination of the IA head, IA staff & visitors (Air tickets, Hotels, Dinners, Meet & assist, etc.)
- Compose correspondence for own or manager’s signature.
- Ordering and maintaining the annual stationary items & office supplies to keep available stock for all IA departments.
- Ensure operational maintenance by calling & following necessary repairs.
- Prepare needed business presentations.
- Handle reservations of meeting rooms & needed requirements.
- Handli ng PRs and expense sheets.
- Respect of Company’s Values, code of Ethics, Social Charter, and personal data protection.
- Respect of HSE Guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Contact person with housekeeping staff.
Key “MUST HAVE” competencies, skills & experiences
Admin Experience not less than 2 years preferably in Pharma Industry
Excellent command of English
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life