Treasury Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Sanofi القاهرة
Sanofi القاهرة urgently required following position for Treasury Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Treasury Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Sanofi القاهرة Jobs Details:
JOB PURPOSE :
Managing Treasury activities related to Sanofi & Franco importation. In addition to assisting the Treasury Manager in performing tasks related to banks.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Follow-up execution of Bank instructions.
- Follow up on the issuance of all IDCs with all banks either Raw material or Finished goods
- Follow up on the issuance and the payments of Intercompany IDCs.
- Maintain & follow-up of L/G's issued favor us and favor others (customers).
- Prepare daily bank position related to Sanofi & Franco accounts.
- Handling Franco & Sanofi bank accounts balances
- Reviewing the bank actual interest charged from the statement monthly.
- Perform Electronic transfer to Local suppliers
- Following up on receipt of bank Statements, advices, and swifts.
- Deliver checks to vendors and others.
- Handling all Transactions booking in CEP related to all payments & bank
- Handling the accounting inquiries in relation to any bank transfer
- Maintain good relationship with banks.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Respect of company’s values, code of ethics and social charter.
- Respect of personal data protection charter.
- Responsible for applying the HSE related requirements for the company in all related working procedures.
JOB-HOLDER’s ENTRY REQUIREMENTS :
Key “MUST HAVE” competencies, skills & experiences
- Bachelor of Commerce – English Section
- 3 years of experience in similar position
- Very Good command of English language
- Excellent user of Excel, Word, Power Point & Microsoft Off. Outlook
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical Skills
- Resident - Cairo
“Desirable” / compromise experience
- SAP user friendly
- Able to perform under a lot of pressure.
- Previous experience in dealing with bankers
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life