Field Service Engineer Mri Upper Egypt Jobs Vacancy in General Electric القاهرة
General Electric القاهرة urgently required following position for Field Service Engineer Mri Upper Egypt. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Field Service Engineer Mri Upper Egypt Jobs Vacancy in General Electric القاهرة Jobs Details:
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Field Service Engineer will be responsible for meeting the daily service repair and maintenance needs of the customer’s equipment and driving customer satisfaction through Service Excellence.
- Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and service repair needs on designated equipment.
- Completing Preventative Maintenance and Field Modification Instructions.
- Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
- Managing vendors’ service delivery processes in compliance with GE Healthcare policies.
- Utilizing the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues and conducting root cause analysis that will lead to effective problem solving.
- Identifies Sales opportunities and communicate to account team. Assists in Account Sales visits.
- Working as a member of the local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area.
- Bachelor degree in (biomedical / communication) engineering
- Technical and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- High work standards and quality.
- Strong communications-, listening- and interpersonal skills.
- Good Customer skills; deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion.
Qualified to Degree level or equivalent.
Technical and analytical skills.
At least 2-4 years Field Services experience.
Comprehensive knowledge of a specific modality or multi-modalities.
Proficiency in English.
Ability to work independently.
High work standards and quality.
Initiative and motivation.
Plans and organizes work effectively.
Strong communications-, listening- and interpersonal skills.
Good Customer skills; deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion.
Locations: Egypt; Cairo