Senior Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Giza Systems القاهرة
Giza Systems القاهرة urgently required following position for Senior Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Giza Systems القاهرة Jobs Details:
- Maintain and review all long-term contracts (rent, utilities, maintenance…etc.) to determine due receivables and process it in due time.
- Review all LoBs received requests to issue invoices to ensure that they are allowable and authorized.
- Review and receive from all the LoBs invoice requests and process the invoices for customers.
- Ensure the adequate accounting cycle for customer orders/ sales orders through reviewing the customer balance, in the process of issuing customer invoices.
- Review down payments from customers.
- Follow up on the closure of customer advances with PM’s.
- Send periodic statement of accounts to customers, to ensure that the company’s receivables, matches the customers balance.
- Prepare monthly AR and aging reports with customer balances.
- Meeting monthly closing and reporting deadlines.
- Work with external auditors on validating reported figures
- Establish excellent working relationships within functions across the organization to ensure that the business priorities are implemented effectively.
- Analyze financial and business performance against key business metrics.
- Perform financial modeling and ad hoc financial analyses of Divisional financial performance to support strategic planning processes.
- Utilizing monthly validation of AR figures with GL.
- Foster a learning organization model.
- Provide training and development opportunities and serve in mentoring role for team.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills, strong work ethic and detail orientated
- Ability to create and give presentations to executive management
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of English
- B.Sc. in Accounting, CPA is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- 4 to 8 years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge and understanding of general Financial, Accounting (GAAP and/or IAS) and Business principles
- AX ERP system knowledge is a must
Business Administration, Commerce, Accounting
- Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Joining Date: 2018-02-15
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Job Division: Accounting
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience : Min: 4 Max: 8
- Residence Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Nationality: Egypt
- Degree: Bachelor's degree
Giza Systems, a leading systems integrator in the MEA region, designs and deploys industry-specific technology solutions for asset-intensive industries such as the Telecoms, Utilities, Oil & Gas, Transportation and other market sectors. We help our clients streamline their operations and businesses through our portfolio of solutions, managed services, and consultancy practice. Our team of 1000 professionals are spread throughout the region with anchor offices in Cairo, Riyadh, Dubai, Doha, Nairobi, Dar-es-Salaam, Abuja, Kampala and New Jersey, allowing us to service an ever-increasing client base in over 40 countries.