Presales Customer Solutions Manager Job Cairo Jobs Vacancy in Company القاهرة
Company القاهرة urgently required following position for Presales Customer Solutions Manager Job Cairo. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Presales Customer Solutions Manager Job Cairo Jobs Vacancy in Company القاهرة Jobs Details:
Requisition ID: 160695
Work Area: Presales
Expected Travel: 0 - 50%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The Presales Customer Solution Manager (here after PCSM) leads and manages strategic presales activities for a given set of opportunities and customers and support driving the digital transformation vision and roadmap. The PCSM serves as a confidante to sales team to plan and orchestrate sales engagements and to set the appropriate team of Specialists. A PCSM is an evangelist for the SAP digital transformation, cloud strategy and solutions in their discussions with customers to influence opinions and inspire action.
The PCSM engages with the customers to ideate on new and innovate solutions and works closely with the team to architect solutions that solve our customer´s most complex business problems. The PCSM must be resourceful and creative and be able to work collaboratively with the SAP virtual account team, partners and customers. The PCSM must possess strong solution selling and value-based selling skills.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
The Presales Customer Solution Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Serve as the single point of contact for the Account Executives and specific customers in support of sales opportunities being the key driver from vision to use cases to tangible solution proofs.
- Orchestrate internal and external engagement as a deal captain, drive deal qualification, prioritization and setting the right team in close co-operation with the Account Executive and Presales Manager.
- Spend time with customers and lead the engagement with key stakeholders by actively participating in customer meetings, events and evangelize business innovation topics in customer industry language and solutions.
- Facilitate innovation workshops with design thinking techniques and ensuring consistent theme and readiness for workshop/demo delivery.
- Own the quality of the solution specific proposals (presentations, demonstrations, innovation workshops etc.) by driving the process from vision to use cases to tangible solution proofs
- Co-create the digital transformation vision with key stakeholders at customer and SAP.
- PCSMs hold themselves and others accountable to the standards established via Best-Run for delivering memorable customer engagements.
- Responsible for resource search and reaches out to presales manager for approval and allocation/staffing of the identified resources in the system.
- Drive deliverables as Business Transformation Roadmaps, Solution feasibility studies and proposals, Business case input, RFx´s, Use case stories to fulfil vision, Solution maps, manage PoC, Mock-ups etc
- Build strong relationship with SAP Sales teams and with their assigned customers
- Experienced in presenting to and talking with C-level managers and orchestrate to co-operation of cross teams (Business, IT etc)
- Excellent team management skills and experience with orchestration of complex deals envisioning the big picture and value for the customer
- Provide best-practice guidance on customer processes and present business values related to solution proposition and roadmap
- 8+ years of professional experience including min 5 years of Business Consulting and/or Presales experience in areas appropriate to the job
- Demonstrate successful engagements
- Expert knowledge/expertise on the end-to-end SAP processes/solution
- C-Level messaging and influencing experience
- Experience in sales and presales processes
- Digital transformation, Business Consulting and/or Presales experience
- Leadership experience in virtual and cross- functional teams.
- Self-confident, action and result oriented with a passion for success
- Master degree required, MBA or equivalent degree required from accredited university preferred
- Innovative thinking
- Ability to work in international and virtual teams
- Excellent communication skills on all levels
- Fluency in English & Arabic is a must.
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
As a market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable more than 253,500 customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably