Maintenance Engineering Assistant Supervisor Obour Jobs Vacancy in Pepsico
- Maintenance Engineering Assistant Supervisor Obour
- 10 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Pepsico urgently required following position for Maintenance Engineering Assistant Supervisor Obour. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Maintenance Engineering Assistant Supervisor Obour Jobs Vacancy in Pepsico Jobs Details:
Plans and manages the maintenance, repair, installation, overhaul, testing and calibration of wide range of electrical instruments
- Ensures efficient maintenance and repair of the electrical and electronic instruments in the system.
- Provide technical direction over preventive, predictive and breakdown maintenance requirements.
- Participate in troubleshooting complex requirements faults.
- Daily analyzes production plan implementation to ensure corrective actions are being taken out without affecting production lines plans
- Cooperate with purchasing department for any technical issues.
- Ensure safe operating conditions exists throughout the facilities. Promptly correct and unsafe conditions.
- Revise spare parts strategic items on annual basis and revise work orders completion with spare parts withdrawal and ensure that the replaced used parts are returned back to the Spare Parts Store.
- Ensures the existence of software library for all Inverters to avoid sudden long breakdowns.
- Develops the annual overhauling plan and Ensure the availability of all needed electrical and electronic parts in the plants.
- Participate in the preparation of modifications and projects requirements including new production lines.
- Regularly develops team’s technical business knowledge and skills
- Maintaining all plant’s machinery performance records
- Abiding by safety procedures and guidelines
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering or relevant studies
- 1-3 years on experience in the same field
- Leadership and communication skills
- Time management
- Work under pressure
- Speaking and writing fluency of English and Arabic languages
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Category: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Job Type: Regular