Project Logistics Materials Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Subsea القاهرة
Subsea القاهرة urgently required following position for Project Logistics Materials Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Logistics Materials Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Subsea القاهرة Jobs Details:
The Project Logistics & Materials Coordinator activity among various departments internally and externally is to support Logistics activities that improve quality and service to the customer while reducing cost. The Project Logistics & Materials Coordinator has an interface with Operations, Freight Agents, Port Authorities and Offshore Vessels to ensure both Import, Exports as well as offshore transfers to their required destination for the Operations Team.
S/hevsupports Offshore Opevations and supports Project Logistics Manager and Operations Manager with functional responsibility detailed in the main duties and responsibilities below.
All personnel are expected to contribute to creating a positive HSSE culture within at the work site and ensure familiarity with, and adherence to, local HSE requirements.
All personnel are also expected to contribute to creating a culture of ethics and integrity and ensure familiarity with, and adherence to, the Subsea 7 Code of Conduct.
This is a worksite based position initially in Idku then Abu Qir Port therefore the working conditions will vary and be of an industrial environment.
- Working 12 hours per day, 6 days per week.
- This role is offered on local terms & conditions no expatriate sponsorship or reward apply to this role
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the customs clearance of barges and vessels in country where required, working with Marine Coordinator and Operations to ensure smooth access to Ports.
- Generate detailed manifests to cover offshore shipments to vessels and the return with full inventory recorded at all times. Follow Vessel Mobfax and work with site rigging team to identify equipment required offshore.
- Arrange movement of material from yard to other areas of the country raising INTRA (Internal Transfer) documentation to ensure traceability of material and completing transport log (Work Order process) for cost allocation to the centralized Logistics department in Alexandria.
- Track Import from Pre-alerts to identify upcoming shipments that has the material to meet offshore schedule and communicate this to project engineers, package managers or Site Operations.
- Work with Freight Clearing agent to allow Port access for driver and vehicle to deliver project Cargo or local Purchases to desired site.
- Liaise with rigging team to allocate area for storage of material onsite, this can be schedule dependant which may determine which storage yard is utilized.
- Ensure all material arriving onsite is tagged for easy identification
- Update material tracker with Overage/Shortage and Damage (OSD)number where OSD has been identified, and check damage
- Update Material tracking sheet with MRR number and date received.
- Full and complete yard inventory to be maintained to allow operations visibility of equipment stored in which location. (Potential Yard plan would be useful)
- Generate export documents for the export of material from Site ensuring it is on the correct manifest and the correct information has been added, liaising with in country team and Project Team in London to process shipment.
- SCM to notify of local purchases and provide necessary port pass to again access to Port and also complete Goods Receipt (GR) in SAP upon delivery.
- Ensure that CPI (Client Provided Imports) is received and stored as per preservation report provided by the client
- Assist Site Representatives and Project Engineering on the Logistics & Material movements to and from offshore
- Assist with recording of project material and movements from arrival to allocation, consumption or offshore movements
- Follow-up and assist in organizing the internal Safety / Security Policy.
- Local suppliers, agents
- Military services
- Subsea 7 Egypt
- All the Department of project
- Relevant degree/qualification in Commercial, Maritime or Logistics
- Relevant and evidenced experience at an appropriate level working in logistics and materials coordination role. Demonstrated track record in the logistics function
- Must be computer literate and conversant in the use of e-mail and standard Windows packages.
- Experience in the use of SAP MM and PTP modules will be considered as being advantageous.
- An understanding of Export Compliance and local Customs & Excise regulations is also desirable
- Competent with all the Microsoft office packages (mainly Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint)
- Ability to work as a team and utilise own initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English & Arabic.
- Ability to work under extreme pressure and deadlines
- Strong organisational skills and smart working methods
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work load
- Experience in working in fast track project environment within the Oil & Gas industry.